Another fabulous weekend!
I picked Makenzie up Friday after work and met Kevin back at my work to pain the boardroom. It was fun and I left my little mark somewhere in the room! Te he!
Tyler had to work Friday night and Saturday morning when to the EGR game with Katie and her dad so he stayed at his mom's Friday night.
Saturday, Makenzie and I went to work-out and then went and picked up my materials for my "spirit sticks" for Camille's cheerleading competitions. You will have to wait and see what I am talking about...
Saturday night we had dinner and then watched Shrek the Third. I love the drakey babies! So cute! I hope there is a straight to video knock-off for them!
Makenzie went to bed around 10:00 because her and her boyfriend broke up on Friday and we had some drama to deal with before the movie. Little girls....
Anyway, Kevin, Tyler and I watched "V for Ventetta". Some parts of it were good but there was too much violence for me.
Sunday we went to church and then went home and made pizzas and played games. We played two games of Clue, I love that game and hate that I can't play it with only 2 players, Break the Safe, Tyler didn't play that one, and then a quick round of TV Scene It.
Overall, a great weekend!
Hope you had the same!!
P.S. We are going to Mega 80's this Friday night if anyone is interested. Now that Ryan has a girlfriend, he plans all theses couple things! It is so cute! We haven't been to the show in a long time now so it should be fun. For a while there we were a little cashed out on it. I don't think we will be able to stay the whole time because of Kevin's knee but it will still be fun to the out on the town!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Family Weekends
Posted by Sarah at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment