Friday, August 10, 2007

So I am not sure what it is about the van but this morning I has turning onto Eastern and completely ran over the curb. I didn't just hit it, I ran over it. I looked behind me and realized that Pat, a lady I work with, and her daughter were right behind me. Nice!
They were in the kitchen later so I asked if they saw me run over the curb and Pat said, "Was that you?! We did see that and I said to Jenna, "Oh that was good."" Super nice!
Oh well.
This afternoon is our employee picnic and I think I am the only one excited about it. Makes me worry....
How can it not be fun though? There is a band, free food and prizes! During work hours!!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Remind me never to let you drive my van - one curb and the thing might fall apart!

Hmmm, any picnic during work hours & your're getting paid for it would be fun!