Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Princess

Last night when Krista came over for our Monday nights, I showed her my new bike helmet. The deal was that if I got one, she would get one. Now of course she is saying she said she would only get one if her momma paid for it. Seriously, she fell off a scooter. Don't you think she needs a helmet?!
Anyway, I was explaining how I bought it at Target and that they had all these bright girly colors that I liked but I ended up buying the silver one because the other ones didn't match my bike. She burst out laughing! My bike is a dark teal so why would I buy a bright baby blue helmet? Shouldn't it match if possible? Or at the very least, not clash?!
Let me know your thoughts.
ps. Thanks Krista for staying so late last night!

8 comments:

Krista said...

I'm going to get a black helmet because my bike is blue. Then I will look like a bruise (and I know how much you love black & blue together!).

Sarah said...

That's it. You are getting a helmet. You said it!
And don't get a black helmet, I have already seen enough of you black and blue!

Krista said...

I might have said it, but I didn't say WHEN I was going to get it!

Anonymous said...

I totally wiped out on my bike about a month or so ago and if I hadn't had my helmet on I would probably be dead (or at least seriously injured) - smacked my head real hard on the sidewalk. Get a helmet Krista! Even if it doesn't match your bike (mine doesn't).

Bradi said...

Sarah, I am a friend of Krista's (and just stumbled upon your blog from your comment) and I TOTALLY agree she needs a helmet (and then you need to get pictures).
I think a bright color with stickers all over it would be appropriate for her and her scooter.
Or perhaps reflector tape...

Sarah said...

Thank you Bradi!
See Krista?!
You better be wearing a helmet when you come over next Monday!

Krista said...

You know I will come up with something. Hmmm, reflector tape...now that's the best idea I've heard!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.