Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Here we go!

Thank you Krista for getting me started in the blog world! You really are young and cool!
So I guess if I am blogging, I should talk about my days huh?
Here is a great one:

Monday while I was at work, I was walking up the stairs and totally bit it. Right onto my stomach. And of course there was someone standing at the top of the stairs. As I lay there, I was thinking about how I can't believe it took 3 weeks for me to do something like that. Well at least it is over right?! Ha ha! I realized that was not the case when I went to the bathroom later and realized I had toilet paper hanging out my backend ! SWEET!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Yea! First one to leave a comment. And you may be younger than me but I am one cool chick!

Anonymous said...

YOU LIE!!!! I do not believe it. That is most likely the funniest thing I have heard all week.(the toilet paper.....not the falling!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Great first story. You are one cool chick Krista, but you are older. Happy birthday month!!!