We had a great weekend except that the kids had to work all weekend. Friday night we went to Z's for dinner then went home to take a nap before heading to Kyle & Heather's for a campfire. It rained though so we ended up playing euchre with Eric & Kristi and Todd & Christy. Christy and I won one and lost one. Eric and Kyle were fierce competitors...not that Heather & Todd weren't but, they didn't win a single game.
Saturday was the 4th annual kickball party! We again won one lost one. It was a lot of fun. After the game we went to Dave & Andrea's for a cook-out. And some tippy-cup! I am so competitive I even love playing drinking games! Te he!
After church on Sunday we went to Chili's for lunch and stopped in at Old Navy for 4th of July t-shirts. I guess I am glad that I have invested so much into "traditions" with Makenzie however, I really didn't want a 4th of July shirt. However, I am glad she appreciates the importance of annual family events, even as simple and silly as 4th of July shirts.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Kickball Weekend
Posted by Sarah at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment