You might have noticed I have a ticker for my first weight loss goal to the right. You may have also remembered that I had lost 9 lbs. and it has now changed to 5 lbs. Amy, Krista's neighbor has joined the WW weigh-in with us virtually so last night was her first "weigh-in" with us. Krista had 0 change and I had +4 change. Oopsies. I am more mad about it than anything else. We were out living it up from Thursday through Sunday and because I wasn't feeling well earlier in the week, I only worked out twice. I did it to myself and am really not too upset about it. I know there will be back and forth weeks. Just as long as I keep moving forward. Or down I guess I should say! So, it has made me more determined to get back to where I was. We don't have any plans yet for the week and I hope to keep it that way so I can get to the gym at least 4 times. I went yesterday and am planning on today and since KEVIN IS AT WORK UNTIL 8, I have plenty of time. Yup, that is right! Kevin is at work! Woot woot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment