You know when you keep putting something off and the further and further it passes the worst you feel about it and you don't even want to face it?! That is what I did with our blog! I was trying to get a slide show put together of Christmas and just keep pushing it off and look, it is already February!
I still don't know how to post a slide show but I am ok with not having the time to figure it out.
The New Year has started out the same as last year ended. Kevin is still limping around the house, not at work. Friday he went back for a check up with the second opinion doctor who sent him to physical therapy. After 3 weeks of therapy, it has improved but K-Man is going to have surgery on the 18th. Hopefully they will just straighten his knee out and flush it out but they have to wait and see when they get in there. Poor guy...
Now that I have finally faced my procrastination, look for more comments. Oh, and I am going to post a bunch of pictures now because that is what Jennifer wants!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Happy New Year
Posted by Sarah at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome Back!!! You've been missed!!!
It's about time! Even though I know pretty much everything that's happening in your life, it's still fun to look at your blog. Now keep it up!!!
Post a Comment